Highly biodegradable water-based detergent
Our whole range of compressor cleaning chemicals is perfect for both on-line and off-line cleaning and is trusted by customers around the world. With a zero cloud point, FYREWASH® F4 provides superior ‘right through’ on-line washing.
Highly biodegradable without compromising on performance, it sets the standard for water-based detergents while helping you meet environmental targets. FYREWASH® F4 sets the standard against which the performance and cost effectiveness of all other true water-based gas turbine cleaners can be judged.
We specialise in exceptional cleaning and this product stands out in the market for its superior performance as a non-hazardous, highly biodegradable chemical.
All FYREWASH® chemicals are ideal for on-line and off-line cleaning. Using a single product reduces costs and storage requirements.
Like all of our cleaning chemicals, FYREWASH® F4 is approved and meets major manufacturer specifications world-wide.
Water-based and highly biodegradable (according to OECD 301-A test), FYREWASH® F4 is helping you to meet environmental standards. It has no cloud point for complete temperature stability throughout the compressor.
Choosing to conduct regular on-line washes with FYREWASH® F4 boosts the efficiency, productivity and reliability of your turbine compressor.
We are 100% confident in all of our FYREWASH® chemicals and back the range with our high value liability insurance.
Properties of FYREWASH® F4
- APPEARANCE: Colourless
- SHELF LIFE: 5 years.
- TYPICAL PROPERTIES: Density 1.02g/ml@ 20°C, PH 7.5 (20% in water).
- DILUTION: FYREWASH® F4 concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution.
- APPLICATION: FYREWASH® F4 can be used with any on-line or off-line injection system.
- WATER RINSE: We recommend a rinse flush with demineralised water for on-line washing. For off-line cleaning, rinse until you observe clear run-off.
- ANTIFREEZE: Add antifreeze at temperatures below +10°C. FYREWASH® F4 is compatible with methanol, propylene glycol and ethylene glycol. We offer a superior freeze point depressant: contact us for details.