Rochem’s original gas compressor cleaning chemical
Rochem offer a range of effective, specialist cleaning chemicals and FYREWASH® F1 was the first one we created. It was developed to provide the maximum possible cleaning efficiency from a compressor cleaning chemical.
FYREWASH® F1 is a high purity hydrocarbon solvent and surfactant chemical which is ideal for heavy duty cleaning both on-line and off-line compressor cleaning. It is the best product in our range for oil leaks and particularly in industrial areas.
FYREWASH® F1 can be used with any on-line/off-line injection system but for optimum cleaning results and economic usage of chemicals use with a Rochem FYREWASH® specialist cleaning system designed specifically for your gas turbine types. Rochem offers a full range of patented manual or fully automatic atomising injection systems to suit any engine type.
FYREWASH® F1 can be used for both on-line and off-line gas compressor cleaning. It is safe and efficient while the turbine is running at any speed and load.
This chemical targets a wide range of foulants commonly found in gas turbine compressors. It stands out as the product of choice for heavy duty cleaning.
On-line cleaning with FYREWASH® F1 can boost the efficiency of your turbine and reduce the number of unscheduled shut downs.
Leaves no residue
Assuming proper cleaning procedures are followed, this chemical leaves no residue after effectively removing a range of foulants.
FYREWASH® F1 is approved and meets major equipment manufacturers’ guidelines. It has a 100% safety record in thousands of turbines and millions of operating hours.
We are so confident in our cleaning chemical that we back it with our unique high value product liability insurance.
Properties of FYREWASH® F1
- Appearance: Colourless.
- Shelf life: 5 years.
- Typical properties: Density 0.847g/ml@ 20°C, Flash point 88°C, Fluid form, PH 7.4 (20% in water).
- Dilution: FYREWASH® F1 concentrate with four (4) parts of water into a stable solution.
- Application: FYREWASH® F1 can be used with any on-line or off-line injection system. For best results use with a Rochem specialist cleaning system designed for your gas turbine.
- Water rinse: Online washing best practice is to perform rinse flush with demineralised water. Offline washing rinse until effluent runs clear.
- Antifreeze: Add antifreeze below +10°C, FYREWASH® F1 is compatible with Methanol, Propylene Glycol, Ethylene Glycol. Rochem manufacture a superior freeze point depressant, Rochem FPD, please contact Rochem for further information.